Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Monday, June 15, 2009

Introduction



Ashkan & I have been married for 3 years in August 2009 - It has been a crazy ride! We have experienced some hard times, but through it all stayed by each other and fought it out. I am so so lucky to have such a wonderful husband... I'm sure he'd say the same about me ;-)

We live in Houston, Texas - we moved back here from Missouri in 2006 just weeks before getting married. We have 3 lovely dogs! A beagle, Jack Russel, and SharPei. They are our babies and will forever be! Ashkan is a manager at a retail store and I am currently a full-time nanny. I love my job and love being around children! I graduated from U of H in May - while 6 months pregnant & was able to graduate with Honors. We are expecting our first baby - a boy - August 4th. He is measuring pretty big so we are expecting him to be a little bit early :-)

Ashkan and I have family all over the world but our moms and my sister are here in Houston - I spend a lot of time with them and love them to death. I also have a brother in California, Ashkan's brother is in Germany.

Well, I think that's a good enough Intro - if you have any other questions - you can always ask! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment