Ok well this week has been eventful! Cyrus has started cooing a lot more! Today he was down on the ground and we were looking at pictures of animals and he was cooing and screaming (in a good way) the whole time. So adorable!! He is also smiling a lot! The first person he really gave a real, big smile to was Ashkan, then Papa... I guess he likes the men in this family. He is finally smiling at Mama :-) I'm so proud! He is very big and often hard to carry around for long distances. He is very long, I am very excited for his 2 month check up next week!!!!! I can't wait to see how big he is!
We were trying to buy a house but this week we found out that our 9th offer has been rejected (on the 9th house) so we have decided to stay in an apartment for a year and wait for the market to cool down a bit. It is crazy out there right now and most of the time, houses are staying on the market just for days and getting sold. So they are being sold extremely fast and often to people who are bidding HIGHER than the asking price. So we are going to be in a 2 bedroom apartment, don't ask me how we'll fit... we hardly have room for us as it is! But we'll make it work! To make more room, we are giving away Callie the Jack Russel Terrier. I am very very sad about this but hopefully we can find a perfect home for her so we are all happy.
Ashkan had a huge interview this week for the General Manager position at Staples, we will find out next week if he is ready for a store or not. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment