My sweet princess is 5 months old today. I would like to say "that went by so fast" or "how is it already 5 months" ha - but to be honest - it feels like it's been 7 months. At least this month it has. That's what long days, hard toddlers, fussy babies, virtually no time out of the house without the kids, and a house to care for does to ya! ;-) But I am so proud of my sweet baby girl! She is so precious and I am so thankful everyday to have been blessed with her. Today was an uneventful day. Tomorrow - we start her on solids! So be watching for that post! ;-)
Lulu, at 5 months you are:
- In 9 month clothing but you are not growing any more. Cy was already in 12 month clothing by this time... so I can tell that you have slowed down a lot in the growing - which I am happy about! :-) I can throw you in the air, you are still in your carry car seat (Cy had to taken out at 5 months b/c he was too heavy lol)
- You smile ALLLL the time. I have never seen such a happy baby!
- You love daddy and when he is in the room, you stare at him until he looks at you. Then you give him the BIGGEST smile! It is heart-warming! You have daddy wrapped around you finger - he is soooo in love with you! Everyone says it too - they can tell that he's a daddy's girl!
- Your hair is turning a lighter black but still looks blackish brown, it is getting so long!! Love it! Though you are bald underneath the hair - no one can see it, so it's all good!
- You still wake through the night - I am so exhausted at this point, I haven't found the strength to sleep train you and still think your reflux is bothering you. So for now, we will continue with the waking. I am trying to enjoy it - for I know soon enough, you will be sleeping through the night and I will be missing my Lulu cuddles
- Big brother is starting to warm up to you a LOT more this month! You are interacting with him and LOVE laughing at him when he is running through the house or talking to you - so he is loving that and starting to care more about lil sisa.
- You are still eating every 2-3 hours due to the fact that if I feed you any longer than that, you will spit it all up because it's too much for you and then proceed to scream for 30 minutes.
- You love love love to talk! Tonight daddy said: "Lulu, we already have one talker in the house... we don't need another" to which mama said: "Yeah, Cy does talk a lot, huh?" and he said: "I wasn't talking about Cy, I was talking about her mama!" HA! I guess the apple won't fall far from the tree in that area ;-)
We love you so much Lulu - you are the sweetest baby girl in the world! I could NOT have asked for a sweeter baby. I wish your reflux would GO AWAY so I could have a cuddly baby but I know soon enough it will be gone and I will get to cuddle more with you :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment