Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Saturday, April 14, 2012

9 months Old

Lulu turned 9 months old a few days ago.  9 months.  3 months until she is 1 year old! What's even harder to swallow is that Cy will be 3 years old in 3 months as well.  What's even HARDER to swallow is that I have 2 very important birthday parties to plan, budget for, and pull off just 9 days apart from each other.  Yeah, that'll be fun! ;-)

Ok, back to Lulu and her absolutely adorable self!

Lulu
-You are now 20 1/2 pounds and almost 30 inches tall.  You were in the 90th percentile for Height and 75th percentile for weight, with your head being in the 80th percentile.  Big baby girl. 
-You are in 12 month clothes and for one pieces or dresses, mostly 18 months because your torso is so long. 
-You can say Dada, Mama, Bobo (the dog), and have now started making crazy little random sounds all the time.  You are definitely a talker.  Which is fun to listen to but also scares me for what my life will be in a year when I have 2 extremely verbal kids.  Yikes! ;-)
-You love to smack your mouth when eating.  It is absolutely one of the cutest things I have ever watched! I love to feed you, just so I can watch you smack afterwards :-)
-You are extremely independent already and mostly feed yourself now with tiny bits of whatever we are eating.  I always told myself I wouldn't let my 2nd child advance faster than my first, but you are crazy and will refuse baby food unless you have some finger foods as well. 
-You are sliding everywhere! It's not an army crawl, not a crawl and not a scoot.  It's you using your back legs to push yourself across the floor.  Down fall to this method of getting around - your front shirt is always getting dirty.  Even when I sweep and clean the floors constantly, you are still picking up everything on your shirt. 
-You are not a very good sleeper, which is saying a lot because Cy was a great sleeper.  You will sleep from 7 pm until 6 am most mornings and just lay in your crib and chat until we get you.  And you are still waking every 2 or 3 hours to nurse most nights.  You also take an hour nap in the morning and an hour nap in the afternoons.  When you take anything longer, I am the HAPPIEST mama on the planet! :-)
-You are learning very quickly that shrilling and crying will get you attention.  Cy also knows to run away at this moment because he will, inevitably, be asked how he was involved with this said action.
-You have a FULL head of hair.  The back hair is actually falling down your back down - it's crazy! I am loving your head of hair and love styling your hair whenever we have time to do so!

I think that's about it.  I love your spunk.  I love your adorable toothless smile and your hilarious attitude.  While most of the time I cannot wait to see how your attitude develops, some of the time I am very scared to see because I already have one hard-headed child and having a 2nd would make for an interesting next 17 years ;-)

P.S. You are soooo a 2nd child, I have zero recent pictures of you on this computer - oops.  I will upload some as soon as possible baby girl ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment