Yes, I did just post about Lulu turning 1. And now it's Cy's turn. WHAT was I THINKING when getting pregnant around the same time with both kids?! It has been a crazy crazy month with both of their birthdays back to back. I am seriously rethinking a lot of things for next year because 3 parties in 2 weeks just doesn't work all that well.
My big boy is 3! 3 comes with a lot of attitude already, I can tell.
He is the most fun-loving, rambunctious, hard-headed, stubborn, sweet, sensitive boy! I love my sweet Cy to pieces and with each day, I am more and more excited of what he can do! I love having a 3 year old - it's so fun to run around with him, to teach him things, listen to him count to 15, sing songs, read books, and watch him play by himself and have an imagination.
Happy birthday big boy! You are the light of my life and I love you more than you will ever ever know. If you want to simmer down and listen a bit more this coming year - I would LOVE that ;-) If not, be who you are! Mommy and Daddy love you for who YOU are and we are so excited to see all that God has in store of you and that passion of yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment