So yesterday was Day 3. For yesterday, I cleaned the frig! WHOO! And to complete it - I kept all my sandwich condiments on one shelf (on the door), I put all fruits and veggies on one shelf (If you prepare your veggies and fruits (the ones you can) ahead of time - you will be more likely to eat them! And if you put them on the top shelf, you will be more likely to USE them :-), then I put all my breakfast/protein items on one shelf. Protein is a very very important part of one's diet so I make sure each meal has protein!!
A little more on the veggies - if you cut up your carrots and wash/ready your grapes - put them in containers with lids. You will find yourself reaching for them a lot more when you are in a hurry mid-week than reaching for the quick un-healthy cracker-ish type snack!
That was for day 3. Don't judge the rest of my house though! I am reminded WHY I do not do these extra jobs around the house that take an hour or 2. Because then I get behind on ALL my other duties. BUT do not despair - I will be catching up on those right. NOW! :-) And I have a nice, white, CLEAN frig too. Even with the 4 loads of laundry on my couch last night - I felt very accomplished, knowing that I knocked out a much needed task!
What are you doing today that has been needing to be tackled for quite some time??
Your fridge did look wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteToday/tonight I'm tackling my messy counter tops in the kitchen! Wis me luck!