| Lulu with her 1st baby doll! And yes, it does look like the baby doll has a bigger head than my baby - ha! |
A full-time mom of 3 children. 2 toddlers and 1 tiny miracle fighting his way through NICU. Mommy-ing full time and working full time. This is how we "get through" - though, all is through the grace of God and His strength.
Fouladi Family
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Next 20-some days
A lot is going through my mind. Thoughts about friendships - what they mean... how you know when someone is a real friend... how to be a good friend... how to give to those who are in NEED (whether that be physically, mentally, spiritually, or emotionally giving). Thoughts about housekeeping... what in my house needs to be cleaner, shinier, picked up more, what I can do without. Thoughts about cooking... how to cook healthier, quicker, better... anxious about Lulu starting to eat solids soon and how I'm gonna juggle making her baby food on top of 2 kids. Thoughts about mothering and the differences between the 2 kids... Lulu does not sleep AT ALL... Cy is being very very moody and "fun" right now... Sleep habits = happy kids, so trying to figure that all out... eating healthy, cutting out sugar... the list on being a better mom could go on and on and on! Thoughts about being a better wife... not complaining so much... giving more to DH... supporting DH more and loving him more. See? Lots going on in my head. So for the next 20-some days, I will be focusing on 1 area of my life that I am bettering. And you lucky dogs get to read ALL about it :-) Aren't you EXCITED?! I know I am!!! It helps to blog so people can keep me accountable and I can keep myself accountable. What do you want to better in the next 20-some days? Join in and let's get better together right before the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously Layla gets beautifuler by the day! No but like really. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your blog for the next 20-something days.