My upline in Arbonne always says "Make it a great day" - it's never "Have a great day" and I love that!!! This week has been especially hard for me, not baby wise, but in other areas of my life. And the thing that has really stuck in my head throughout the entire week was 'Make it a great day'. No matter how hard things get, no matter how exhausted I feel or how much my head hurts - I need to MAKE my days what I want from them!
Lulu has really opened my eyes more to my desire to have a stress-free, drama-free, loving life. With 2 now, I do not have time for craziness - I want to be able to focus on my children 100% of my time! I do not want them to have to deal with drama either or people who come and go from their lives - leaving them questioning where so-and-so is. I would hate that and I remember having people coming and going from my life at a young age; So it's important for me to have simple surroundings.
So with that being said - I have gotten a new outlook on life in the last couple weeks - and I am loving it. Of course I will never be perfect but I am going to try and perfect this new attitude of mine. No drama. No negativity. I am going to MAKE my days great!
Example (I know you wanted one!! ;-) ha) - Lulu is having reflux and it gets pretty bad at night now. Last night she was crying a bit, so I literally counted 3 hours of sleep total that I go. Yay me! ;-) She has spit up all day and is currently being rocked by me - me hoping with all my might that she falls asleep so I can nap and make up for some lost sleep. Cy has been clingy and fussy - not listening very well and very demanding. I have a headache. ..... um, ya... that's a ton of negative things going on, huh? But yet, I text my hubby this morning and shared some funny stories with him, I loved on my sweet toddler boy, I got to rock my baby girl, I can go on and on with how this day has been MADE to be great! I'm exhausted but I'm having fun!!
I'm going to MAKE every day great! No matter what happens, no matter the trials or sadness or drama or lack of sleep that hits me throughout my day/week/month - I am going to MAKE the day great, regardless!!! Because I have the POWER to do so! I have the ABILITY to do so! I have the WILL to do so!
So - Make it a great day, y'all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment