Tomorrow starts a new week!!!! I am super excited! I have big plans everyone! Big plans! Ok well not really... I don't think I have more than 2 things on the calendar - which excites me! I think I'll be a hermit and stay in with Cy and Lu, cuddling and loving on my babies!
But I do have some goals for this week:
- ENJOY Church tomorrow - great sermon coming up about marriage - I cannot cannot wait and Ash is taking his lunch early so he can go with me - YAY!
- ENJOY my sweet babies - They are only this young for a little bit... so I'm going to hug and kiss on them as much as humanly possible :-)
- ENJOY the weather - it's been a nice 70-some degrees - so I'm gonna be out a LOT with my boy
- ENJOY setting up Christmas Tree with my baby boy and daddy - should be loads of fun! It's his 1st tree that he'll remember
- ENJOY the quiet and stillness of a "boring" week :-)
I hope y'all have a wonderful and enjoyable week as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment