This is going to be a random blog :-) Lots going through my head and I am so thankful for my son, that I just had to post silly things from here and there.
Firstly, Cy saw fireworks tonight - he was amazed! At the end he kept asking for "more more more". Then the entire way home was: "Fire, fireworks, fireworks, fireworks, more?, fireworks" (I think you get the point! ha). It was such a fun night! Despite my contractions and crazy gymnastics from Thumper that causes crazy pain - I am beyond thrilled to be a mom tonight! It's these moments you share with your child that makes everything so wonderful! I cannot think of a better feeling in the WORLD than seeing my son's face, as he sees fireworks for the first time (second time actualy but he was only 1 last year and doesn't remember) - and being at complete amazement! I love showing him the world, new things, adventure. I love love love it! This is what being a mom is all about!
On another amazing note - my sweet, beautiful, genius boy turns 2 in just 11 days! Can you believe it?!??! Well, maybe you can - but I sure can't! I cannot believe 2 years ago, I pushed for 4 hours, went through an incredibly hard labor, and brought a 9.01 pound premie into the world! He has changed my life completely! We got him some decorations for his birthday online today - it was so fun to look around and plan it all out.
In other news ;-) Baby Girl Thumper is due in just 22 days! I cannot believe she is so close to being here either. I must admit it has been a horrible week for me. The doctor said this would be the week to have her, but she has other plans. Silly doctor for telling me that - but I wrapped my brain around week 41 again and am aiming for that - so if she waits until the end of July - I am not as upset as I have been this week. Thumper is teaching me a TON about patience! Something i've never been good at, but something I am being forced to work on and perfect. She will come in her own time, on her own count, and in her own way - I cannot rush her and cannot force her (well, I could but I don't want to). So here's to another 22 days of pregnancy :-)
9.01 lb premie....only cycy could pull that off lol!
ReplyDeleteso glad he loved the fireworks! and i'll keep sending thoughts to thumper trying to convince her to come on out!!
-abby