Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Accountability

There are a few things I need to change in my life and wanted to blog about it - I think accountability is BIG in reaching goals.  So hopefully at least some who read this will help and keep me accountable :-)

1. Fitness: I am needing to workout a lot more again.  This is usually the only time I get away from the kids on a weekly basis and at the same time help me shed the last 5 pounds of baby weight plus some more I'd like to lose.

2. Relationship with God: I am needing to have daily devotions.  I get so much out of them when I have devotions, yet those are always the first to go when things get busy or I have a hard night with the baby girl.  This needs to be top priority at all times

3. Grow my business: While pregnant with Lulu, I put Arbonne on the back burner.  Sickness, toddler, and life was just too much. While I am still over-whelmed, I want to start my business again and aim to succeed.  DH and I have a very very aggressive plan to pay off our debt within the year and I'd love to help with that and get even more paid off even faster! Arbonne can help me do that! So I am focusing again and getting back on track.  Want to help out? Host a show or a basket show for me AND earn rewards so you too can enjoy all Arbonne has to offer!!!

4. Budgeting: We are on strict cash system yet I still have a hard time with groceries each week and staying under my budget.  I need to buckle down even more and make it happen, while keeping meals healthy for the little guy.  I also need to drive less and be more aware of the activities I take part in that cost money

I think that's about it :-) Lot happening and I am excited to better my life in ALL aspects. 

A funny story: Someone taught Cy to say: "pray to Jesus".  Not sure who.  But it is the cutest thing EVER! Tonight we were leaving the park and he went up to 2 of my friends and said "Pray to Jesus?" - LOVE IT! I love that my sweet boy is thinking about Jesus in the middle of the park.  I love that he helps ME to remember my Jesus in the middle of the park! He asked 2 more times in the car before I realized: Why am I not praying to Jesus right now? I can still pray when I'm driving.  So right then and there we prayed and he was beaming! I am so proud of him and so thankful to whoever taught him that phrase.  Way to put mama on the spot baby boy - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment