Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Til 2013 do us part?"

I saw this title: Til 2013 do us part? and had to read! Here is the article for you to read as well.  Can I just say - WOW.  I am in shock.  This makes me so sad, and shows me just where the world is headed.  One person asked: "What ever happened to "til DEATH do us part"?? And I'd like to know the same thing! With divorce being at 50% in some places, I feel like it is too easy now days to get a divorce. 

Now before you go getting all "I AGREE" or "Wow that hurts because I'm divorced" - Let me clarify my position on this! I feel like there are very legitimate reasons to get a divorce! I also feel like it is not my place to judge any one's decisions.  For you without sin, cast the 1st stone... that is definitely NOT me.  But I do feel like it is getting easier to get a divorce.  And now it is getting even easier.  So sad.  Marriage is the hardest thing I've ever had to work through but it's also been the most rewarding.  I feel like some think marriage should be a walk in the park and all easy peasy.  It's not.  It takes work - a lot of work.  Some days - no work at all.  But it's hard and it's wonderful.  Just gotta take the bad with the good.  Work through it.  Now again - please, do not misread, I DO believe that in some instances - divorce was very necessary. I just think it's getting easier now and people do not respect marriage as being a "forever" type thing anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment