So it's no new news that I am, at times, overwhelmed with the kiddos. I love them to pieces and would have it no other way, but that doesn't take away the fact that I am exhausted and worn out most the time. I have a hard time finding time to shower... or better yet, blog (blogging usually wins the battle, FYI... so if I stink tomorrow - thank this blog :-) lol).
Anyway, I have no time to do makeup anymore. I read on an article that there are 3 steps to take every day that will make you look and feel like a new woman. So I thought I'd give it a try. 1st off - I had dry foundation - it never sits right and never hides all my blemishes, but this last month I purchased Arbonne's Sheer Pressed Powder (Here) to try it out (after a year of selling this amazing product - I finally ran out of my old powder and got to get ours!). And I must say: I love love love it!!!!! It makes my skin GLOW! I now LOVE dry foundation and take it everywhere with me! It makes me day so much easier to not have to apply difficult makeup! So, I will now share with you the 3 steps I take to look presentable (IE: hide the bags under my eyes and help me not look like death ran over!)
1. Foundation - Sheer Pressed Powder from Arbonne - it's a life saver!
2. Mascara - Check it out!!!
And lastly
3. Lip Color - I use this and looooove it!!!!!!! So shiny but no sticky residue on my lips - so great!
So there you have it! 2 minutes to looking like a real, live person in the mornings :-)
Im a redhead with blonde eyelashes, i cant wear dark mascara without heavy dark eyeliner, but if i dont have mascara at all, my eyelashes are almost invisible, does arbonne have a brown hew mascara??
ReplyDelete