Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 months for Ms. Lulu

Yesterday we took Lulu to her 2 month checkup. Can you believe she is already 2 months old?! Seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home and showing her to Big Brother. She looked amazing! I love love love our Doctor - so ladies in Woodlands/Spring area - if you are looking for an amazing doctor, I have one!

Anywho - Here is a little bit of what Lulu is up to these days :-)
She is measuring 13 pounds and 8 ounces and is 23 1/4 inches tall. She was in 76th and 94th percentiles. Crazy girl! She's going to be big, just like her brother it looks like. I'm seeing her being a basketball player in her future ;-) Mama was too short for stuff like that, so now I can live vicariously through my tall baby girl haha. The doctor said she looked great! She still has reflux - we are giving her some meds for that, but it still comes and goes. Some nights are super hard with her being so fussy but others, she goes straight to sleep. She isn't as much of a piggy at night as Cy was. She only wakes 2 times a night now - which I am happy about! I still have to keep her upright for 30 minutes so the feedings are still taking a long time. She is a wiggle worm!!!!!! She moves constantly! CONSTANTLY! Ha, people often ask "is this how a newborn should move?" - nope! That's my baby girl - constantly wiggly. Often making it hard for me to get ANYTHING done around the house with her. She is very very alert! The doctor was shocked with how alert and focused her eyes are (yay! My smart baby girl!!) and she smiles CONSTANTLY at daddy and mommy. Constantly! We are going to have a very happy baby girl. She also coo's all the time - she loves talking - just loves it!

Well that's about it. Cycy is getting a lot more welcoming of the idea that he is a big brother. Yesterday he held her in his lap and said "smile baby sisa, smiiile" :-) I guess Mama says that a lot to Lulu - ha.

Sweet Lulu, I am so excited to watch you grow, to help you mature, and to lead you into womanhood. You are my pride and joy - you put a smile on my face when the entire day is going badly. I love you with all my heart and I am so so so thankful that I can stay home with you and watch you grow, change, wiggle and squirm all day long :-) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment