Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My 1st hair clip~

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just made my first hair clip! I am so excited about this that I am writing this blog, while staring at the clip, feeding the baby, in a dark room so she can sleep as well (yes, it's nap time).  But I just had to share! This new side of me is coming out now that Lulu is here and I just can't help but become artsy and crafty! For anyone who knows me, this is soooooo not me! Haha, I called a cricut by the wrong name for the longest time and what is fabric? Ha.  But now, I am on board ladies!!!! I am on the crafting wagon and y'all better watch out! Sorry hubby, but we may need to budget in for crafts each month ;-)

Anyway, so I get so bothered by bows! I never have one that matches an outfit but I always want my sweet baby girl to have a bow in her hair! So, I went on pintrest (Also so amazing, yes, I have joined pintrest - something I told myself I would never do!) and got tons of ideas for bows, ribbons, anything for Lulu's hair :-)

I made a rosette today - this can be clipped onto a headband, hair, shirt, paper, bag, jewlry - anything! And this particular one cost me LESS than .50 cents to make! I KNOW!!! Why spend $10 on one - I do not know! But here is my picture of my first ever Rosette!


I will post a tutorial on how I made it later.  I am having a bow-making party with some ladies later next week, so I'm sure this blog will be FULL of all the pretty creations I make :-)

P.S. I did not do some things right on this rosette so the next ones will look better - but I am super proud of how this turned out!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I THINK IM IN LOVE! OMG im seriously more than excited to do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw look how creative you are. :D Looks like you have been having lots of fun with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete