A full-time mom of 3 children. 2 toddlers and 1 tiny miracle fighting his way through NICU. Mommy-ing full time and working full time. This is how we "get through" - though, all is through the grace of God and His strength.
Fouladi Family
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I wanna do this!
So there is something going around Facebook. While I am not on Facebook, I do still get the email alerts - and I got an email just a little bit ago. SOOOO
I am 10 weeks and craving kit kat krunchies :-)
Hope everyone is having a great week! I already miss my friends so much on FB. Dang you FB!!! :-) Today was a fun-filled day. We went to the Children's Museum for Free Thursday Night - Cy had a blast and the company was even better! Thanks to all the mamas who shared their snacks with Cy - He appreciates it ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment