Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Monday, October 24, 2011

Must Share!!!

Cy has always had some dry patches of skin on his body - usually on his upper back and cheeks.  Well, I ran out of my Arbonne's Baby Lotion and started using Johnson & Johnson.  Now, for those who do not know, J&J - as well as a BUNCH of other companies - use unsafe, unhealthy things in their products.  Dimethicone, phthalates, & parabens.  I will make sure to write on all of these later.  I love this article because she explains how dangerous J&J is for our bodies... but I will write more later as well! Anyway, when I started selling Arbonne, I quickly changed lotions and started using Arbonne - Even DH used their lotion and REFUSES to use anything else!!!!! Which is saying a lot!

Anywho! I ran out of my Arbonne's Baby Lotion so used J&J while some more was coming in.  And what did you know - Cy's dry, bumpy skin came back! It was so horrible! His cheeks were turning red and very scaley.  I got Arbonne's Baby Lotion in, and within ONE application - his cheeks were almost clear - ALREADY! I am freaking out! I knew Arbonne's Baby Lotion was amazing, because when Cy was a baby he would have dry skin and the lotion would clear it up but I've never switched from the 2 and saw such a dramatic, QUICK change! It is incredible! I just had to share!! :-)

What lotion are you putting on your child's skin? Could it cause cancer? Sleep disturbances? Headaches? Dry skin (yes, lotion can cause dry skin!)? Memory Loss? Do your research - know what you are using - and change it if it's not healthy.  Kids are so young and it is so important to be proactive with their health!

1 comment:

  1. And they hand this out "free" at the hospital after the baby is born!!! And Kirkland diaper wipes earned a 10 on that Environmental Working Group's cosmetic safety database for a known carcinogens! I returned it to costco saying I didn't want my baby to get cancer and they just looked at me like I was crazy. You seriously have to research what you are using on your babies and self!!!

    ReplyDelete