Fouladi Family

Fouladi Family

Saturday, August 13, 2011

5 years and Counting

Thursday marked DH's and My 5 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by!!! And I cannot believe how much MORE I love him now than I did when we first got married. Something about going through trials, 2 kids, jobs, school, stress, vacations, fun times, weddings, family stuff, ect - that just brings people closer together after all that time.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! While marriage is hard as heck at times (No one ever told me that when I was growing up... and I refuse to sugar coat it for others - it is hard and at times feels almost impossible - BUT WORTH IT!!) anyway, it's so hard and takes a lot of work, prayer, dedication, and patience. And I am so blessed to have a husband who is WILLING to work as hard as I do on this thing called marriage. For without 2 people, walking down the same path, with the same goal in mind, and same values - marriage would not work. We are both dedicated to making a life with our lovely family and it makes a difference!

Dear sweetie - thank you so much for the last 5 years! Thank you for working so hard, and having so much "fight" in you!! You have been through a lot in your life, and I am touched and in love with how you will go through ANYTHING to give your wife, and espcially your kids, everything you never had. I love that about you! I love your dedication to this family and to how we want to raise the kids - with me at home, making a home and you working, showing Cy and Lulu - through example, what we think a family should look like. It's not easy at times, but we get through and at the end of each day, I find myself smiling and extremely HAPPY with where we are at as a family, as a couple, and as individuals. I love you beyond words!

Here's to another 5 years and BEYOND

No comments:

Post a Comment