I am on pintrest and every once in a while I will see a saying that sticks out to me - and I, of course, pin it onto my board. So tonight I thought it would be fun to go through all my sayings and leave you with a laugh or 2, or a deep thought (yes, I do have deep thoughts, I know - shocking... but true) :-D
Right?!?!?! SOOO true! Dave Ramsey right there lol (He didn't say it... at least I don't think he did) but I wish our Government and Nation could get this through their heads!
This sticks out to me big time! We all have different trials and go through different pains - the pains and the trials and the hard times won't go away when we want them to ... so we might as well DANCE
I am going to paint this onto a canvas and hang this up!
Can I get an AMEN?!??! :-) I am so thankful that my MAN is amazing - I know my son, while having some kinks (hehe, love you DH) will be an amazing man because of his father.
SAAAARRRRRCCCCASSMMMM!!!!! ;-)
SOOOO true!!! When Lulu was born, my entire world changed all over again! I started seeing even more clearly WHO I am as a person, what my purpose is, my passions and my commitments. With that, I started caring LESS about drama and those petty little things that bog us down. Hence - I got of facebook and I focus on what is important. Anyone who wants to be in my life, I welcome! But those who do not pay 2 cents to me or my children - I'm ok with it now. I am more able to move forward and be who I am. Things upset me a LOT less and I feel it's because, for once, I know WHO I am (or have learned a ton in the last 2 months about who I am ;-)
This one really hit home! People really do need love when they are pushing us away the most. If I have pushed anyone away, I guarantee it was because I was going through an impossibly hard time. And I need to remember this too - when confronted with difficult friends at times - I need to love always
Oh my goodness - I have SOOOO many of these! haha
I have found myself saying this to myself all the time lately! While I complain or vent on this blog - please please know that I am forever grateful to GOD for His blessings on me! For my family, my husband, my apartment - everything! But even I have bad days, and while I vent or complain - that doesn't mean I am not thankful. I truly know that it's just a bad day... and I do NOT have a bad life
A Touch that never hurts.... that is what I am aiming for - I never want to hurt anyone. These last few months have brought hurt to people because of some of my words or decisions and I never want to hurt anyone again - I strive to be better and THINK before I say or do...
So very true! Please remember this...
This is my prayer every single morning ;-) Don't you wake up and say "Wow, I'm in a great mood - this is going to be a great day".... 2 hours later: "Ok... I've only yelled once, I'm doing wonderfully - this is awesome".... 2 hours and 3 minutes later: "Yeah... I may need to pray again, DS just dumped his syrup and eggs on the floor"... haha
This is for all my friends who are going through a very hard time right now. Someday... someday it will all make sense. Everything happens for a reason - within God's perfect plan
Love you all! I hope you enjoyed the quotes as much as I did :-)














omg hahahah these totally made my morning. LOVE quotes!! esp the one about cleaning up other peoples messes..hillarious lol
ReplyDeleteme and maia miss y'all..lets have a date this week! :]